Thursday, May 14, 2009

P. S.

The Duck is soooo clever ... he's taken the slides from the summer in Colorado, August 1975 and made a 'slide show' complete with John Denver singing "Rocky Mountain High" and "Sunshine on my Shoulders"!!! It is absolutely beautiful ... even through my tears, I watch my 'ducklings' playing, laughing and I drank in the scenery. Celine Dion sings the theme from Titanic ("My Heart will Go On" ) as I watch one slide melt into another of the mountains, the trees, flowers and the flowing Rio Grande. I am once again young ... transformed to another time.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hello. You have a lovely blog. I noticed you on Terry's site. Just wanted to say, "Welcome, and make yourself at home here in the world of blog."

Many blessings to you, Sandy!

Andrea

Fruitcake Sandy said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. This is indeed a 'family' of sorts. Blessing to you as well. Sandy

Bz said...

Funny you mention this, I was just thinking of making a video montage of pics put to music. Got several music selections picked out ... but that's all at this point.